Written by: Lauriston Brewster
December 5 – Game Guys, in collaboration with 94.5 The Buzz, Bedrock City Comics, and Generation Nerd (a weekly show on AM 950), will be hosting a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II gaming tournament.
Proceeds will go to MD Anderson Cancer Center’s research for fighting Lymphoma cancer.
The tournament will be held tomorrow at 1pm at Game Guys Pasadena (click map below for directions):
Registration will end at 12PM on the day of the tournament. Click here to register.
There will be 4×4 teams that will be formed the day of the event (so don’t worry if you don’t have a team: you can show up by yourself and you’ll be assigned a team). The tactical matches will be random, so be prepared for anything!
You can bring your own unmodified, wired X-Box 360 controller. The winner of this event will get some cool swag:
- 4 day Comic palooza passes to Houston’ s Premiere Comic Con (x4)
- $25 Gift Cards to Bedrock City Comics (x4)
- 4 Pair of Tickets to Buzzfestivus (December Concert)
- 4 Pair of Tickets to the Rockets Game (12/18 Vs New Orleans Pelicans)
- 4 Pair of Tickets to a Dynamo Game during the 2015 Season